Monday, August 23, 2010

Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan Songs Download NFAK Collection [MP3]

Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan Songs Download NFAK Collection [MP3]




Visit : www.topsongcollection.blogspot.com/

Hem and Vicky requested Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan songs few months ago.. I don't remember the name of others who requested it, so folks please forgive me:). Finally, NFAK songs are here for you. I hope it finds a way to all of you..
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan songs,
Right click on a song and choose 'Save Target As'. Enjoy!
Do let me know, if I missed any good songs.. I definitely want this list to be updated, as I did not add all the songs. Comments are most welcome:)



Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails