Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Swades Songs Download Swades Songs [MP3] [2004]

Swades Songs Download Swades Songs [MP3] [2004]




Visit : www.topsongcollection.blogspot.com/

IMDB rating of 8.4/10, I think that figure says it all for the film. I don't need to add any spice to it. :)
This is a very special film for me, as it reminds me of my country. In a way, it reflects my own life. I wish I can visit India soon...
Yeh Jo Des Hai Tera..... really touches my soul every time I listen to it.

Swades Songs,
Right Click and choose 'Save Target As'. Enjoy!

  1. Yeh Jo Des Hai Tera - Udit Narayan
  2. Yeh Jo Des Hai Tera - Udit Narayan
  3. Yeh Jo Des Hai Tera (Part 2)
  4. Yun Hi Chala Chal - Udit Narayan, Kailash Kher & Hariharan
  5. Sanwariya Sanwariya - Alka Yagni
  6. Aahista Aahista - Udit Narayan
  7. Dekho Na - Udit Narayan & Alka Yagni
  8. Pal Pal Hai Bhari - Vijay Prakash & Madhushree
  9. Pal Pal Hai Bhari (Flute) - Instrumental



Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails