Thursday, August 19, 2010

Radio Frequence India - Paris

Radio Frequence India - Paris




Visit : www.topsongcollection.blogspot.com/

The most popular Hindi radio station is here. 'Frequence India' earlier know as 'Radio Nimbooda' has the largest number of listeners and is Paris based. This is one of the first Hindi Radio stations to be streamed from Paris. Just like the radio Teen Taal this also plays mostly latest songs but has a better collection which is really refreshing. This is one of my favorites (may be after city 101.6 FM)... Hope you like it too! Enjoy!

Click Play Button! and Enjoy!
P.S. Please read the tutorial using the links below if you can't listen the radio.

128 kbps (very good quality)


If you like to continue listening, then just don't close this window. Minimise it, go to desktop (or start Menu) open 'Internet Explorer' (or new tab in Firefox) and start your work in a new window. You can enjoy songs, while surfing any other site of the world (this is not for geeks:), I will love if you explore my blog (hahahaha). I hope you have a great time listening it.

I wrote a tutorial of the problems which may arose while playing radio, if you have any of them check out!
  1. Radio is not working :
    • Which all stations can I listen to?
Feel free to tell me your problem if you can't fix it. I will try my best to help!



Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails